Personally, I wouldn't mind a little global warming right now. Yesterday I woke up in zero degrees. I'm not sure if you remember your science lessons but that is literally "freezing" temperature. I left the apartment when it was 1 degree. Cold is an understatement. I wear a hat, gloves, a scarf and enough layers to make the Michelin Man look like a bulimic super-model. Yet, the cold finds its way in. So please, go out, burn a few logs, bring back those CFC aerosol cans and make that hole in the atmosphere bigger. Please, we really need a little heating up here.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rechauffement climatique
Personally, I wouldn't mind a little global warming right now. Yesterday I woke up in zero degrees. I'm not sure if you remember your science lessons but that is literally "freezing" temperature. I left the apartment when it was 1 degree. Cold is an understatement. I wear a hat, gloves, a scarf and enough layers to make the Michelin Man look like a bulimic super-model. Yet, the cold finds its way in. So please, go out, burn a few logs, bring back those CFC aerosol cans and make that hole in the atmosphere bigger. Please, we really need a little heating up here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's literally zero degrees over there?
Sounds close enough to a typhoon to me... bring out the West Wing!
coucou à vous deux.
Vraiment? 0 degrés!! quand il fera plus froid, je t'imagine mal, Prash avec deux couches de vêtements en plus. Là, tu ne pourras plus marcher
Post a Comment